Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 9: Date

My dream date goes hand in hand with my dream vacation, essentially.

Sean and I would start out riding our bikes on the pier and lock them up near a fair. We'll eat funnel cakes and play fair games for a while as the sunsets and then we'll walk along the shore at dusk back to our bikes and ride back to our town house just down the pier.

Either that or...

We go to a park and play baseball for a while and then grab some food (sushi or pizza or burgers... whatever) and have a floor picnic in the living room and cuddle while watching a great movie surrounded in soft pillows and blankets in a nest.

I love spending time with my incredible husband and I'm so glad he's the one I get to spend forever with.

It's so stormy outside and I love it! I've still gotta do the dishes and clean the floors but It's still great weather and I get to see my fabulous mother-in-law today!

mmm... thunder rumble...
okay, I'm out.

love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment