Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 4: Fave Book

I know it's early, but today is going to be a pretty busy day.

My absolute favorite book would have to be Tina Fey's Bossypants. If I could spend a day with any celebrity, it would be her and we'd have the best time and come up with some incredible material for a new show which will be airing Monday nights at 9. But no, seriously. She is so incredibly funny and all around great. I look up to her so much and wish I could be her.

Even though I'm not really a writer (except on this blog and in my mind), I would want to work with her to create hilarious dialogue and situations that the multitudes would enjoy. And reading her book just made me fall into more of a girl-crush on her. (For those of you who don't know, a girl crush is something where, instead of crushing on a boy who you want to datemarry, a girl crush is where you want to be another female so much it's like a crush). She talks about everything from her face scar to her days as an improv actor to a writer for 30 Rock to a cruise she took... She's so great.

Here's the cover. Enjoy.


I give it 100 stars.
Read it, Love it, Read it again.
love, Ellen

Tomorrow's Challenge: Where is your favorite vacation spot? What do you like about it? Would you live there permanently if given the opportunity?

Also, check out Ellie's post from yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely check out Bossypants!

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/57362901635/time-is-nothing

    ReplyDelete