Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 1: Favorite Album

I've actually been having quite a time with this one. I've been really stuck in a loop with a few albums. Jack's Mannequin - Everything In Transit
Motion City Soundtrack - Even If It Kills me
and
Jay-Z - Blueprint 3

But I think I might have to retreat to The Beatles but I don't know which album I'd choose: White Album, Rubber Soul, or Abbey Road. AAAHHHH. Life is Hard.

You know what? I think I'm going to go to just go with the Motion City Soundtrack one. It has such a great variety and has fun dancing songs and relaxed slow songs... It's just great. I can't think of any song that I don't like from it.

I've shared songs on here from the album before, but here are the main ones I'd probably listen to.
Antonia:
Broken Heart:
Calling All Cops:
Last Night:


I still highly recommend all the other albums mentioned in the beginning of this post, but I just keep coming back to this one.

love, Ellen

p.s. Check out Ellie's blog-a-day. Thanks for doing this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment