Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 20: Wearing

Today, after work, I put on my cut-off shorts and my Star Wars comic tee shirt that looks like this:
This is one of my go-to outfits. I love how comfortable the top is and the shorts are so comfortable as well. Plus it's so cute. I made the shorts myself by cutting up some old pants and then I folded it up and sewed down the sides under the seam. The shirt is kind of old, I bought it about this time last year at H&M.

I think my style shows off my personality pretty well. I like looking nice but I like being quirky as well as comfortable. I like showing off my spunk and not having to work too hard to keep it together. And days when I'm not feeling like shorts will do, I put on my dark green or gray pants and my awesome Van Halen sweat shirt. I got all those things at H&M (seems I shop there a lot, eh?).

Anyway, I'm going to go eat some food or something.
love, Ellen

p.s. Sean started a new movie review blog HERE. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! And LOVE the Vans phone case. I'm Vans obsessed.

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/58925929051/attire

    ReplyDelete