Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 31: Proud

I think my proudest accomplishment this month is probably that I got myself a job and only missed a couple days of this blog. Woo! Oh, also, remember that drawing I said I was doing? It's really good. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty proud of it.

Here's a picture of it:
It isn't the best picture, but it looks good in person. Promise.
It's supposed to look like this:
I'm thinking about going over it with charcoal to make the black parts black and not pencil-y. Idk, yet.

Anyway. Happy End of the Month!
love, Ellen

3 comments:

  1. That...is freaking amazing. Girl you've got talent!! And sigh...I'm sad August is over. :( Let's do another blog challenge in the near future! :)

    xoxo

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/59936713760/august-blog-a-day-31-what-is-your-proudest

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    I'm going to be doing this September blog challenge starting on Tuesday - wanna join? :D

    http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.ca/2013/08/blogtember-september-blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might do it! Thanks for finding this! I did one of hers in May and it was fun. I didn't know she was doing another one so soon!

      Delete