Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 12: Famous

I already told you I'd be late but faithful in the blog-a-days this week already, so here's today's.

If I were to have lunch with anyone who is famous right now I would definitely go somewhere with Tina Fey. We would have so much fun and talk about all kinds of good ideas for sitcoms and things and then we would be friends forever happily ever after.

I already told you that I highly recommend her book, but if anyone out there knows her and would be willing to hook a girl up with some pal time (or whatever), I'd be down. She is just so beautiful and funny and witty and I just want to be her best friend.

We would probably have lunch at Zupa's or something. Maybe sushi except that's hard to eat in a social situation. The thing is, I love a good salad and sandwich so that would be easiest.

Oh. I just re-read the prompt and it says the whole day. The longer the better! I would probably just want to sit and talk and maybe come up with some really great pilots or something for a new hit sitcom to air this fall because she would come over on August 21. (umm... I like this idea. Too bad it's not going to happen, probably. If only.)

love, Ellen
p.s. check out Ellie's blog post: http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/58117814436/sk8r-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment