Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 8: Time waster

I seriously have a problem. When I'm not at work, I'm at home watching tv and surfing the internet for funny pictures and gifs. boring life.

Anyway, some of my favorite places to find cat pictures and other mildly funny internet things is
Slow Robot
And it's sister site
I Waste So Much Time

The other one I spend too much time on is
9gag
however... This one has a million typos and stupid pictures so it can get stupid at times.

Other than those, I keep up on a few blogs
Ellie's (Which you should check out because she is doing my challenge with me)
Mandey's (She is so cute and her twins are ADORABLE)
Jessie's (She is also very cute and is super stylish)
and a bunch of my friends (who you can find on the side of my blog under Comrades in Blogery)

Also, and most obviously, PINTEREST.
Seriously, I don't know what people do without it. It's my go-to source for recipes and home decor ideas and hair styles and make-up tutorials and pretty much anything else. You can follow me here.

Go waste some time.
Sheesh.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment