Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 15: Dream House

Okay. I missed yesterday but I went to the zoo and got a job and had all my in-laws over for dinner... so it was hectic. Don't judge me.

You heard right, folks! This here's a workin' girl! I got a job at Daylight Donuts and today was my first day, I worked from 5 am until 9:45. I sell donuts and it's great.

Back to real life (or not...?). My dream house. Oh, the things that will go in it. I want an unfinished studio-sized basement where Sean and I can put a bunch of art projects and a movie theatre. It'll have a corner with play-doh and finger paints and kids crafts. FUN! And at night, a screen comes down and we move a couch out from the corner and watch movies on a projector. It'll have a wall that was painted with water balloons filled with paint like on Princess Diaries.

It would have an awesome garage for fixing cars and building dune buggies and whatever.

Sean and I will have a fantastic master bedroom on the second floor with a luxurious on-suite and a walk-in closet with plenty of shelf-space. All our kids will have a bedroom on the second floor with us but on the other side of the house. Laundry will be on the first floor and there's going to be baskets for each child on wheels in a shelf thing and all the kids will take their own clothes to their rooms and put them away.

Our kitchen will have all the counter space and a big nice fridge and it will have a bar-seating area and an open concept to a family room.

Also on the first floor there will be an office where Sean and I will write and edit and do work. Also all of our geeky paraphernalia will be in there and an Allosaurus skull. AWESOME!

I think that's all.
I've got to go make chocolate chip cookies now...
love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Your dream house sounds ah-mazing. Here's mine! :-)

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/58378065229/abode

    ReplyDelete