Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 30: Family

I am the oldest of 2 girls. My little sister is named Abby and she's a Senior in high school. We have a mom and a dad who are pretty cool and they take us to cool places like Oregon. 

For my senior trip, we went to the coast of Oregon and had an excellent time relaxing, seeing the sites, eating incredible food. You can read all about it HERE. I was having some boy troubles then, but it didn't stop me from enjoying a vacation with my family.

Since then, I've added so many more people to my family just by falling in love with one guy (who, btw, isn't the one from the troubles). Now I have a husband, 4 brothers-in-law, 5 sisters-in-law, and a new parents-in-law that I love spending some time with. My family tripled in size over night. I don't get to see them all at once because they all live in different places, but I get to travel around and see them, which makes it double fun. 

I love my family and I'm so grateful for all of them. Yay! 
love, Ellen

p.s. Since Sean got some new movies yesterday, I got new pencils and canvases to draw with! So I'm working on a project and I hope it turns out. It's looking pretty good, so I think it's going to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment