Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 22: Meal

I keep forgetting to tell you to go to Ellie's blog for her blog-a-day updates! (Sorry, Ellie!) But do it. Here's the link: http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/

What would I choose to be my last meal? This is a pretty difficult, actually. I'd probably want something my parents would make. They're pretty great cooks and I wish I had that skill, but alas.

Here's the thing, my go-to food is always seafood. I might want sushi because I love sushi but at the same time, I still want my parents to be the chefs.

Side note: I don't know why I said last meal. It really should be "What's your favorite meal? Who makes it and what makes it your favorite?" but I said last meal. No one be sad.

Okay. I really like my parent's Alabama BBQ chicken and Mexi-corn (it's a white barbeque and corn with cheese and lime mayo and cayenne powder) but I also would LOVE some fresh crab and macaroni salad.

This is too hard and I'm too hungry. I'm going to go eat and leave it here because if I don't, I'll just pass out. (or not... I'm not starving...).

byyeeeee.
love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Ellen! :-)

    YAY, a fellow sushi lover! :-D

    And oh my...I'm definitely going to have to try Mexi-corn. My mouth is watering.

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/59141904941/last-meal

    ReplyDelete