Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 23: Money

If I had a thousand dollars right now, I'd put it directly in the bank and save it for either a house or a real honeymoon for our 1 year anniversary.

But first I might run out and buy some sausage for biscuits and gravy for dinner. Mmmm... perfect rainy day meal. I also created a really awesome blanket and pillow nest for Sean and I to cuddle in while watching our 9th (but really the 8th) Academy Award Best Picture Winner, The Great Ziegfeld. It's a little more than 3 hours long so I figured we'd need to get comfy for this one.

I just made some biscuits and I hope they turn out! Kitty loves the nest.

Sean just texted me if I want to go to a movie... hmm... the nest might be nixed. At least kitty likes it!

Okay, I'm going to go check on those biscuits.
love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Ok now I really want biscuits...thanks for the recipe! :-)

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/59149813814/splurge

    ReplyDelete