Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 13: Love/Hate

5 Things I have a serious love/hate relation ship with.

1: I hate how much I absolutely love donuts. They're all just so great and so tasty but they're just so bad for you! Doesn't even matter, I'll still eat all the donuts I want.

2: I have a recently realized love/hate relationship with Doctor Who. I loved it so much when I watched all of them at once and I still like watching a few episodes here and there but I hate that it's so much bigger than it was and that they had to announce the next doctor so early. I don't want to know til I can hate him for being the end of Matt Smith (if that makes any sense) and then gradually like him because he's not half bad. And because I love the cheesy old effects and one-episode plots.

3: My relationship with food is an incredibly complicated one. I love eating and I love the taste of food. When I get too hungry, I get crazy angry. However, despite all of these things, I rarely can eat a whole meal. I rarely join the clean plate club and I have a habit of leaving the last bite. It's all mental, I'm sure. I just have weird habits, I guess.

4: I love reading but I'm very slow at it. I love the stories and I love words and all that, but the fact that I'm so meticulous about spelling and grammar (which sometimes makes me nervous saying that because what if I have a misspelling or something on here...)  makes it hard to just read something straight up.

5:  It took me a while to come up with the last love/hate but I think it's gotta be my cat. She's so cute and funny and fun to play with but at the same time she's just pure evil who attacks my limbs at completely inconvenient and stupid times. I'm afraid to leave my arm hanging off the bed at night because she'd come up and attack it. Dumb. But I still like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment