Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 5: Vacation

I could use an all-expense paid trip to anywhere right about now. Life is getting the best of me and it's hard to not just say "Screw it" and become a hermit. However, Sean has already done that and doesn't recommend it.

Let's get down to business. If I were to pack up and leave this very minute (with all expenses paid, mind you), I would book it to the Oregon coast. I would stay in a town house right on the beach and sleep with the windows open so I could hear the waves crashing all night long. In the daytime, I would lounge on the beach eating crab and playing my ukulele.

Sean and I would go on long walks on the beach and we'd visit all the antique shops around and visit a marina and get a crabbing licenses. Then at night, we'd come back to the townhouse and relax with a movie or a book and enjoy our findings from the day.

Oregon is just such a beautiful place. It's not California crazy or Washington rainy, but it's just comfortable and magnificent. I would definitely live there if I could take my whole family with me and we could all work in an adorable boutique/cafe. Unlikely, but still.
We're going there next year for my sister's graduation trip and I seriously can not wait.

 SO EXCITED.
love, Ellen

p.s. Check out Ellie's blog from yesterday (favorite book) - http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/57362901635/time-is-nothing

1 comment:

  1. :-)

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/57547389973/the-big-apple

    ReplyDelete