Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 25: Sport

Oops, forgot yesterday.
Here's it quick:
I'm very talented at organizing and I think it's because I spent a lot of my high school times playing tetris.

On to today! My favorite sports team only became my favorite sports team after Sean and I met. I acquired the Twins as my favorite baseball team when I fell for Sean. We've watched and listened to many a game and I even went to Target Field and saw them beat the Phillies last June!

Anyway, as of this year, I've been so much more into baseball than I ever was into any other sport. I have my own glove and bat and we go and play at the park near our apartment about 3 or 5 times a week (when we have time). I really think I'm getting good, too!

love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't think of a hidden talent when I was writing my blog, but organizing is a talent of mine too! :-) Let's start a personal organizing business together haha!

    ReplyDelete