Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 6: Motto

I have a few motto's and they change every so often.
Recently, I had one that was
"I can learn anything."

I also try to remind myself 
"Everything will work out."

It's really hard to remember that last one sometimes. Looking at life right now, jobless soon and no school, I don't know what is going to happen, but something good can work. I've made a ton of great friends in my time at the cafe and I would keep working there or at least in the library but I can't so I have to find something new. It will all be okay.

love, Ellen

p.s. Check out Ellie's blog from yesterday!

p.p.s. I have to share these things with you:
1: Even though I'm not a huge Mumford and Sons fan, I love this music video! 
2: HOLY CRAP. These are the most ugly beautiful instruments I've ever seen. It makes me want to whip out my cello, for real.

2 comments:

  1. You play cello! :O Awesome! I'm a violinist. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. :-) And thanks for posting the Landfill Harmonic...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did for like 3 1/2 years but then I just stopped. When we get a bigger house, I'll get it and the piano from my parent's house and probably pick it up again. I'm glad you found my blog too!

      Delete