Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 7: Exciting

There are a couple fun things happening this month.

The thing Sean and I are looking forward to the most is his mom is coming to town! I love my mother-in-law and I can't wait to spend some time with her. We got to hang out in June when Sean and I went to MN but it's always exciting to be able to see her. She's so sweet and I'm just so excited!

 I can't wait to show her around my state. She's been here before but not since we've met or since 3 of her kids have lived here so we can show her around like locals (of which I am the only true one).

The other thing I'm excited (but more nervous) for is finding a new job! I've applied at a bunch of different places but nothing real yet. I have high hopes for a place I'm going to get an application from tomorrow morning (because they have kind of odd hours) because I have someone there to boost my application. Fingers crossed.

I'm really kind of bummed that tomorrow is my last day because I've made so many great friends in my time there and I'm going to miss all of them. All my regulars and my coworkers... I'm going to miss all of you! Sad.

Bittersweet.
love, Ellen

p.s. I took this picture on Saturday when Sean and I were out sailing with my Grandpa on the Salt Lake. BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for our mother-in-law! And so jealous you got to go sailing! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. OKAY. THIS IS CRAZY. I was thinking of what to write for my "Exciting" post, and I was actually going to write about sailing with my grandpa later this month...whoaaaaaaaaaa...mind blown.

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/57653794635/reunion?og=1&fb_action_ids=10153147363555438&fb_action_types=tumblr-feed%3Apost&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

    ReplyDelete