Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Get your rest...

The challenge starts tomorrow! The first prompt is:

If you could only listen to one album the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Share some of your favorite songs from it.

Hooray! If you want me to read your posts and share them in my blog, just post the link to your post in the comments and I'll put them in the next day's blog. 

Today, Sean and I are going to check out an apartment in SLC. I'm excited to move. I don't know why, but I like packing everything up and finding new places to put it in a new place. It's the organizational maniac in my brain, I swear. I don't have a new job yet, but I have a few ideas. 

Have you tried the Neapolitan Oreos? SO yummy! The strawberry is a little strong, but I still like them. That's my treat for the week. 

That's all. 

love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Day One! :) Already ahead of myself haha. Looking forward to reading yours!

    http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/post/56995947763/august-blog-a-day-1

    ReplyDelete