Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1: life in a paragraph

I'm doing this. It's a real goal and I really will do it.

I started off living in Ogden, UT. From there, my family moved approximately 7 times and then I turned 9 and we settled down in a real house. It was hard for me to find friends but I got along by hanging out with my mom a lot and asking people if I could sit by them at lunch.  I graduated from high school with honors and went to college an hour south of home and quickly met and fell in love with an incredible guy from Minnesota. We dated exactly 5 months, were engaged in a dinosaur museum, and married in a little temple just outside the Twin Cities. Now I'm graduated with my associates, still working as a barista, and learning how to play catch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Isn't that fun! I like blogging and this is great because it has prompts that are solid! awesome. 
But it is true, Sean bought me a new mitt and we've been playing catch. I'm proud to say that he's impressed with my ability to throw a baseball and i'm still working on my catching... haha. It's actually a whole lot of fun being able to spend time with my husband doing things we like. 

okay, have a great day! see you tomorrow!
love, ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment