Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14: 10 Things

10 Things... that make me HAPPY!

  1. Sean. He's the number 1 thing in my life that makes me the happiest. He makes me laugh, he cooks for me, he taught me how to play catch, he watches my dumb shows with me. He just makes me incredibly happy every day.
  2. My family. I love my family and every time I hang out with them, they make me laugh and we have a great time. Also, they send cute cat pictures that make me happy too.
  3. Sun. I love looking out my windows in the morning and see the sun peaking through the trees and brightening my day.
  4. Driving with the windows down and the music up. I love the wind blowing through my hair and rocking out to my jamzz. 
  5. A clean house. I feel like I can only truly relax once the dishes are done and put away, the bed is made, the laundry is put away, etc. 
  6. Showers. There comes a point every day where I feel so incredibly gross that I need to take a shower, even if I took a night one. Showers take care of my body and my brain. 
  7. New things. I love having a new shirt to wear or new shampoo to use or new food to eat or new gadgets to show off. 
  8. My friends. When I'm bored and they're not busy, I love hanging out with my friends. 
  9. Organizing. I know, I'm crazy. I love taking everything out of the closet and rearranging it to make it fit best and getting rid of unnecessary junk that we keep around. It makes me happy.
  10. Dancing. I love getting my wiggles out and letting my worries go free through my fingers and toes.  
I hope you can be happy today too!
love, ellen


1 comment:

  1. the incredible good feeling once you cleaned out your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete