Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15: Day in My Life

Well, my day started out like any other. I woke up...

and then I hopped in the shower...

and put some clothes on. 

Then I went to work and made drinks, organized stuff, like I do.
Photo courtesy of Jason Davis

And then came home to a tree that was snowing buds all over the place and making a mess of my car.

Then I made my bed...

and did the dishes like a good wife should.

I took a picture of the cat...

and then we waited for dad to come home.
sorry for this crappy picture... eh.

Soon, Sean will come home, we'll have dinner and then probably play scrabble. 

And that is a day in my life.
Welcome to it.

love, ellen

2 comments:

  1. Lovely day in your life! I am so interested in seeing everyone's day! I think it would be so enjoyable to work at Starbucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stalker in me really likes your update with all the pictures...in a non creepy way...really.

    ReplyDelete