Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10: Embarrassed

I don't really get embarrassed ever. The only time I really ever remember being totally embarrassed, I was in high school. 

I was sitting with a bunch of my friends and that day, my crush decided to come sit with us too. He finished his food about the same time I did and I offered to take care of his tray for him. I got up to throw them away and, little did I know, but I had stepped right into a trap. We had to keep our backpacks at the edge of the table because it was booth-style seating and my foot had gotten itself caught in one of the straps. As you can imagine, I came tumbling down with the tray in hand. I'm sure my face went purple as I stood up, tried to laugh it off, and proceeded to throw the trash away. 

And that was the most embarrassing moment of my life. 
love, Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment