Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3: Discomfort

I don't get uncomfortable very easily. Whenever awkward situations happen, I can shrug it off pretty well but there is one thing that will get my goat every time no matter what. Feet. I can't stand them. They are just ugly and smelly and weird-shaped and toes and... I just don't like them. I hate when guys wear flip flops. Girls' feet aren't as bad, but mens' feet are gross. I hate even more when they wear flip flops and long pants. One or the other, guys. Seriously.

There are a couple other things that unsettle me, too: heights, chalkboards, and hoarders, to name a few. But I think the worst is when someone takes their shoes and socks off and touch me with their feet. Even if they're too near food I get grossed out.

That's enough feet talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUESS WHAT. I get my hair cut tomorrow morning. I'm so excited! I'm also a little nervous and so is Sean because I haven't had short hair for so long. Good thing he's stuck with me forever! hah. love. 

I made a date night jar. It's going to be fun. Most of the things in there are things we'd do anyway but sometimes Sean pulls out the "It's your day" card and I want to punch a wall. Not really... but this jar will hopefully fix all the things! 

That's all. 
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment