Monday, May 13, 2013

May 12: Missing, May 13: Sorry

Something/one I'm missing?

Mostly, I've just been missing my Grandma. She passed away when I was 13 after a lot of health battles and I think I miss her the most because I wish I could have gotten to know her more and I wish that she could have been at my wedding. I mean, I know she was, but I remember going to some young women's thing after she died that had a marriage theme and realizing that she wouldn't be there and crying a lot. Sean's grandma died when he was on his mission and he misses her a lot too. I think because it's (was) Mother's Day, she's definitely in our thoughts. I miss you, Grandma!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A public apology:

Dear public, 

I am sorry for being so incredible all the time. I know you wish you could live up to my awesomeness but it's just not possible. No, I cannot dress you, you cannot have my life, and I can't teach you my ways. However, I will give you some advice depending on the situation and whatever you do with it is your business. Good luck with life, you can't have mine. 

Sorry, 
ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment