Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30: Let Go

What does "Let go" mean to me? idk. Probably to many other people, it means Forgive and Forget. However, as I was thinking about this all day, I was listening to this song...


then I figured it to mean "Quit holding yourself back. Just do what you want and be amazing." It means let go of the past and what you think of yourself. Try new things and figure your life out, already. Don't hold grudges, don't base your life on what others have done, don't label yourself, and STOP telling others what to do. You don't know what they're going through and you don't need to figure it out for them. Let them do what they want and you can to.

Sometimes, I want to tell politicians to "Let go" because they get so caught up in figuring out the world when, really, we need to figure ourselves out. I'm not saying I believe in chaos or communism or anything, and it's hard to make people believe the same as you... but I don't know. Maybe we all need to take a step back and quit looking at the fine print. I don't know. I shouldn't preach.

Figure it out.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment