Friday, July 22, 2011

I spend my evenings

drawing and blogging. I know! She draws? well that's arts. uhm and i'm kinda proud of these two. namely the second one but the first still is cooler than nothing. and blah blah yeah. oh. and i edited them on picnik a little so the pencil would stand out more because i don't have a scanner and my camera isn't all the best.


this is a guy who's kinda nerdy but i still like him because i think he's me but in a boy way. also, i didn't have room for it on my page, but imagine him with a super rad watch.






This one is kind of inspired by this pepsi can sitting on my desk and my love of fishies and i guess cages are metaphors for something. i don't have to explain all my art right? i'll leave this to ya'll's imagination.... do do dooodleeeedoloooo (mystical music)



yeah! i can arts. I am arts. well... sortof. I'm also English (you know.. the grammar/phonetic version. not the "pip, cheerio, and tea and all that" kind of English.)


blah blah blah


love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment