Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just a quickie.

Basically, i just wanted to post now that i had all my birfday pics on my lappy. Even though i was planning on going to bed early. so tired. but here's these. hope you like! also, they're kind of backward so deal.

Yay! After we blew bubbles and played frisbee and catchphrase and drank lemonade, we played twister! I'm pretty sure Maddy won this one. woo!
My frans gave me way rad gifss! what cool friends. fro sho.
Awe! They put cakes in an 18 cuz that's my age now! wat awesome peeps.
Look at me being surprised! KarKar totally got me on this one. WOO! Happy!
And that's that. i put a ton of more pics of this on facebook cuz it was super faster and because, like i tole you, i wanna go to bed.
And i love you. or something.

Love, Elle-o-rama

No comments:

Post a Comment