Sunday, July 24, 2011

Milestones... yeah!

so. I've hit this milestone. called 415 page views. and 7 for-real followers (i know those of you who check this puppy out and aren't really following it. it's okay, i forgive you. maybe you can make up for it in comments?)

Also this milestone called less than 4o days till i move out. sob sob sad, yeah. To say i was stoked to move out would be a lie. but so would saying i don't want to. I think i'm at that happy medium which is called i'm okay moving out even though i know it's going to be tough and i won't be able to see my mommy and daddy and abby every day and my roommates probably won't be as entertaining as them even though i'm judging them before i even met them. yeah. i haven't met my roommates.... which is kind of stressin' but whateves. i'm sure they're wise and cool and i won't hate them. either i won't hate them or i'll def be spending a lot of my time online or at the pool or at a cool job i'll get...

i'mma go chill with my landlady's fam tomorrow! (or today. you know me and late-night blogging...) we's gonna eat yummy food (pipikaula, maybe?) and play games, probably. and Kahi will probably beat us up with his new swords (don't worry, my mom and i tested them on each other and they're not painful.) and bubbles and it's gonna be great. i just have to get through church first. blah blah

oh! and a cool thing. I'm dying my hairs on probably monday. I'm going a light light brown (more like a darker blonde...) and i hope it looks good. and gets rid of this pretty ugg-o pink thing happening that used to be purple. yeah... eh. but yeah.

AND AND AND. i kinda wanted to save this for later in the post because it's the best part. and maybe you didn't read all the middle part and just skipped to the part where in big caps letters it says : I GOT A SWEET NEW LAPPY FOR COLLEGE! because it's seriously awesome. like the air vent is on the side so i can set it on my bed without it dying! and it's tons tons tons faster. it's a toshiba and it's new and it's got a 15.6 inch screen and a 10 key and a web-cam and a cool book store thing and google chrome and a fancy track-pad and boatloads of memory... rock on.
it's just black. but i got a snazzy new case for it to keep it safe in my backpack at college when i'll carry it to class because the battery lasts longer than 45 seconds! more like 6 hours!!! oh, i'm so happy with it. so so much. ugh. this makes college seem a lot better. plus parentals are paying the first month's payment to pay me for my laptop for Abby. and it's only $60 a month. for 6 months. so awesome.

All's i gotta do is buy books, pack, check my uvlink thing often to make sure i'm still good to go, and i'm good to go to college! except i just looked at my overall estimated cost for the year and it's waaaay more than i was hoping. but i bet i can do this. it's for the whole year, not just the first month... the first month will probably be the hardest though. lalala great.

this has been another post that probably would be better written down in a journal but i only use my journal to write about my day by the wonderful (narcissistic a little bit) me.
love, elle camino

No comments:

Post a Comment