Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flow - Csikszentmihalyi


  • I really like art. I appreciate the artists and how they can just spend hours and hours in spurts of intense creativity and produce a masterpiece. I'm not really a flow kind of person. I have to have a set thing and a due date. It would probably also help if i had some art supplies. So once Robert's goes out of business (like i was hearing they are..) i'll buy tons of supplies for cheap and then go flow.

  • p.s. csikszentmihalyi came up with the concept of flow which is a intense stream of creative conciousness when most of time-perception dissolves until that spurt of flow ends. I'm studying for the psychology ap test. I think i got this. I've been getting at least 7o's on all my practice tests, which is like a 4 in ap speak, and there is no way to study for english except practicing. so i'm just going to keep doing my best and getting sleep.

  • meanwhile, i'm getting an attitude adjustment. and hopefully more sleep. it's only TEN and i'm going to bed soon! Also, i've given up most hope for prom. it's okay, i'll just use my free hairstyle for graduation. i'll be the hottest one there.

i feel like i gotta say more. or quote something. hmm...



  • George: Ah, what's the matter with you then?

  • Ringo: It's his grandfather. I can tell he doesn't like me. It's cuz i'm little.

  • George: Ah, you've got an inferiority complex, you have.

  • Ringo: Yeah, I know. That's why I play the drums - it's me active compensatory factor.

that's funny cuz it has inferiority complex. and that was thought up by Alfred Adler. (yay for applying beatles to psychology study! now i'll pass for sure!)



  • goinga abed. going to bed. okay.

  • -Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment