Thursday, April 21, 2011

This will be our year.


  • is a song by the zombies. I heart the Zombies. I was thinkin' bout this earlier, beetles (beatles) and zombies are pretty scary (okay.. so beetles aren't all that scary. just squish em like any other bug and done.. but still) and they're both my faves of the time. This Will Be Our Year is like my anthem of the end of the year. it's going to be my year. i've been waiting for this my whole life even though i never ever thought in a million years that this would even happen.

  • It's almost surreal how high school is almost over. I've already rsvp'd and paid for the all night graduation party. i have the graduation announcements, all i need is to put them together. UGHHH the only thing i need now is for my teacher to get on the computer, dang it, and allow me to take my proctored final!!!! I've emailed her 5 times now and she still hasn't responded. I NEED TO TAKE THAT TEST TO GRADUATE. All of the things i've been planning on and hoping for depend on this test and she's being ignorant of my need. I have to have it done by may 1st. please bless she gives me the go-ahead. please.....

  • also please bless i get asked to prom. people sometimes say "oh, you'll get asked." and then i say "do you know something i don't?" and they say "no... " and then i think "thanks for being nice, but i don't think i will. i'm not really a 'stand out' kinda girl. just the kind that hangs around and is cool but isn't really the one you're after. eh. it's okay. i'll just save my free formal hairstyle for graduation. if i even get to do it. because of that test. ugh.

  • So i just applied to Harmon's. i need a job. i've said this already. i really really really need a job. by sunday would be nice. if i get a job by sunday, i get to go to florida. it's really starting to look bleak, though, considering i only have 2 more days. i don't even think it's really about going to florida as much as it is that i just need a job and need to be able to pay for college. i'm applying early, considering everyone gets a summer job! please, employers, i'm a good person and i'll work my absolute hardest. thanks.

  • i'm making a really stinkin awesome gnome ring for my jewelry class. it's gonna spank mightilly. mightily? eh. nevermind. i'm going to bed.

  • /elle/

No comments:

Post a Comment