Monday, April 25, 2011

Chocolate Bunny,

Chocolate bunny.... being ate by me, chocolate bunny. (to the tune of baby monkey. yeah, the grammar is off but that's the only way it'd fit.)



  • I wonder if i still gotta do this bullet thing.. i'm not going to take any chances though because i want to go to sleep. i have to get all the sleep i can before these ap tests. did you know they're NEXT WEEK? whack, yo. total whack. i didn't even realize till today. my first one is monday, the second on thursday, the last on the wednesday of the week after and then i have my ce math test the next day (aka thursday). so so much. and i'm expected to finish all this crappin' yearbook junk too. WHY don't you make the ones who are loafing around do all the work? or at least help carry my burden?? I have SO MUCH CRAP TO DO. ugh.

  • plus i'm still on the lookout for a job. i think that i will be granted one after ap tests are over. I believe Heavenly Father knows how stressed I am and how much i need a job and I think He knows best and will help me through one thing at a time. He knows what i'm going through so why not trust Him?

  • Easter was yesterday. i got 20 bucks, some chocolate, and some gum. my parents bought me floor mats for my car in exchange for 18 of those dollars. so the total comes to 1 handful mini chocolate bars, 1 (mostly eaten) german chocolate bunny, 2 packs of gum, full set of car floor mats, and 2 dollars. it's cool.

  • I went to a party on saturday. it was cool. a bunch of high school seniors, eating food, listening to music (ryan shupe and the rubber band - mmm... nate the drummer....) and watching nutty cloggers (disco sucks), dancing to wack music (and some cool stuff mixed in. but a small amount.) and driving to ogden and back. wasn't my first time on the freeway, but definitely the farthest distance i've ever driven without my family in the car, shrieking and grabbing at the wheel when i accidentally steer too far in my lane.. i was a new driver, what can i say? it happens. and now i'm much much better and i'm not driving a minivan. nuff' said.

  • i'm going to bed. it's going to be a cool sleep, yo. (what? i'm in a whacko mood.... meh.) oh, and also, speakin of sleep and tagging that with nutty dreams, i had a dream that i was dating (or at least holding hands with) kev-ed and A.P. (not austin powers... just mix him with michael phelps. i hope you get that. i don't wanna like say his name on here just cuz. andyway..). they would change every once in a while and i think at one point, i was holding austin's hand and erchap's hand and going into a control room for something and then i look over and kev-ed is where austin was. whack. and it was all normal. no romance or anything, just handholding. i guess here's where my beatles reference of the time kicks in "i wanna hold your hand."

  • also, that same night, i had a dream where i think i was in a student body officer campain but i wasn't running, i was just helping everyone. i was in a craft store and Dakota was there and he was like "you running?" and i said "no." and then i think we held hands there too. it was a dream DREAM. latent content only, i promise. no manifest content whatsoever. (i also felt the need to toss in some psychology terminology for good measure.)

  • night, peeps.

  • Elle Capitan. (i think that's like french or something. meh. it's probably spelled wrong anyway. )

No comments:

Post a Comment