Monday, April 11, 2011

Tomorrow Never Knows

*once again.... i don't know what's wrong with this thing. i always just end up with cussin ugly paragraph rather than the neat, organized post i had planned. jerk... so i put it in bullets. maybe that'll work...*

  • I was really trying hard to find a good title for this one. and nothing came. So i snatched up the trusty ipod, scrolled through a bunch of Beatles (of course...) at random and clicked "Tomorrow Never Knows". pretty great.

  • anyway. mainly, i just wanna say that things have been awesomely weird lately. Like how now i'm "dating" Danbit but really it's just combined efforts in the stalking of Erchap and her mate(?). It's cool.

  • plus he (and erin) got me hooked on The Young Victoria. (yeah... another link. i swear it's my computer or something because it takes years to try and embed things and then i give up. but still click upon it, please.) Oh, my. I stinkin' love Rupert Friend. he's SO HANDSOME. oh, boy. hah. plus the music is so fantastic. sheesh. I like classical things sometimes. Also, I think i just wanna travel back in time and wear their clothes. that'd be cool.

  • Another weird thing is graduation. yeah. that's happening. soon. like 2 months. I'm excited. And i keep getting more and more excited with the changing weather. I just want all this snow to disintegrate and the sun to come out and play with me, oh, mister sun... hah. Also school is cool and all because i get to see my chums and i'm not loafing around all day doing nothing.

  • OH. and i'm still on my job-hunt. please bless that one of the 4 or 5 positions i've applied for will come through. i'm really pulling for Jamba Juice, though. Because it's healthy and lively and fun and hip and cool and yeah. but i'll go for firehouse or arctic circle (ehh... maybe pulling a whole lot less there...).

  • anyway.. yeah. i've gotta read for English. i'm behind.. like normal. but whatever.

  • Ellesapelle

No comments:

Post a Comment