Friday, April 1, 2011

It always comes in 3's

ow why ow ow! uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. you know how bad things "always come in threes" yeah. it just did.


1. knowing i'm not going to prom with the man i wanted. but i'm not giving up hope! there's always a possibility that someone else will ask me in the 21 school days that we have till prom (not a creep, there's a poster that says it.)


2. at walmart. got gum on one of my favorite nice shirts. and IT WASN'T MINE. eweewewewewewewewewew. eeeeeeeeeeeeew. why are people idiots? "oh, yeah. it'll be totally chilll if i just stick my gum here where people can easily touch it... april fools, you got gum on you! heh heh heh." jerk.


3. all i wanted was my journal. my measly little journal from my backpack. i wasn't going upstairs to sneak out or to steal some meds from the cupboard. I run up 80% of the stairs - in the dark, mind you - and then splat. the only non-carpet part of the stairs cuts my knee and i somehow hurt my forearm also. heeeeck! now i'm in pain, hobbling around in the dark, fumbling for my journal and some bandaids. ow. ugh.


it'll be fine. none of these are serious, they just constitute for a pretty sucky time. at least at least it's conference weekend! and i might go to T's mt. pleasant residence! sahwheat! so that'll make up for the dissappointment, gum-shirt, and bleeding. definitely.


AND AND AND! HAPPY SPRING TIME!!!!! I freakin love rolling down my windows and playing fun music that people don't usually expect (i.e. 50's, 80's, totally ghetto rap knock-off things..) and wearing shorts and flying kites and having adventures and everything accompanying warm weather. including sweating and overheating. why not? at least you don't have to pile on blankets and pillows and build a fire and hunker down so as not to freeze. rather just take off your shoes, spread out a blanket in the shade, take a nap with a nice book and some iced lemonade. perfect. truth is, i sometimes get cold in the warm weather when i'm in the shade. it's weird, really, but i'd probably rather sit under a tree with a good amount of sun shining through than an umbrella. it just warms me right up.


warm is gooooooood.

love, ellen

p.s. this thing is driving me absolutely insane. if it's in full-on-no-double-spacing, i'm truly sorry. something was on crack on here and decided to suck so sorry.

p.p.s this is a pic of me lexicon drew with her skills for my Ellen Eats column for the danegeld. it's also an attempt to make this thing quit sucking a little. mkay. cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment