Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Peace Owl.

Jus got back from a freakin awesome week with T and Lex (hah, t. lex. t-lex. ahhaaaah.) at Mt. Pleasant. And (mt.) Pleasant it was! Here are some things we did:

  • walked round and round, but for me it was a slight jog. those chickas are such speeedy pacers!

  • ate lots of ice cream. like 3 things. yaaay.

  • T and Lex got feather extensions and Lex got a mullet. uuuuuggghhhh soooooo jealous. BUT i'm thinking of doing my hear in an a-symetrical thing with a bob and it's called a "beret" and it was hip in like the 70's and 60's and i'm stoked! i just gotta wait some months to grow my hairs out some more. then i might get a feather extension too. if it's cheap. hopully it is.

  • bought a cool owl necklace (at Syndi's Salon where the hair stuff aforementioned occured)

  • swang on the swings at the elem. school until our hips were as bruised as a.. thing that is really bruised...

  • finger painted with my new finger paints! yeah! so art.

  • watched 3/4 of Dead Poet Society, most of BJH's Joseph (2010), and Amelie (heart heart) so so so good. why can't i have a hot man on a moped in france? sheesh... hah

  • ate tasty tasty fooood. i love food. but i'm so not hungry anymore. like i don't know if i can eat anything else for the rest of the week.

  • drove places and had fun.

great way to spend 1/2 of spring break, yah! minus all the super yuck coughing. i'm sick of it! good night! plus, like 3 hours after i got home, i got the "Get a job! You're so picky! Go work at McDonalds, Pizza Factory, and Seagull book even though those are the ONLY places you DON'T want to work!" speech. I'LL GET A FREAKIN JOB I JUST DON'T WANT TO WORK AT THE AFORMENTIONED PLACES! so i slammed around in my room for a while, went upstairs to find no one, went on a drive to the temple "please, bless"ing that my brakes don't fail because i need brake fluid and we don't have any, came home to no one, wrote a song on the piano (but really, it was all improv), got my old fitforlife text book back from Kristen and some cookies, chatted, and watched CSI. then went downstairs to my frigid room that is stinky (idk why... i haven't been home most of the week.) and put on jams.


i'm basically ready for this week to be over. perhaps even this year. even though it's only the middle of spring break. what the cuss? (as lex would say) why can't i just get a job when someone wants to hire me? WHY won't anyone HIRE ME? I'm nice, reliable, responsible, honest, hard-working, quick-to-learn, witty, smart, on-time, personable, friendly, and all those other qualities all your other employees have. I just don't understand why. probably because i'm partial to myself, but who isn't? Is it because i have no work experience? because i'd gladly gain some if you'd just put me to work... please.


it would also be nice if my body stopped hurting. uuuuuuuuugh.


cool. (as usual, i know, stop bloggin at so late! but i'm just going to keep doing it because that's just when it happens. deal.)


-Ellaphella.

No comments:

Post a Comment