Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good deal.

I super love clearance because of these reasons.




  1. super cool clothes that everyone else picked over.

  2. freaking awesome deals on said cool clothes.

  3. no one else has these items, or else they already would.

  4. it gives me a reason to make a numbered list.


Why on earth would you want to buy jeans for hundreds of dollars? Why? It's a waste of money, if you ask me. I found super comfy, super great jeans for 10 bucks today at Target. yeah. 10 bucks. And they fit and are so soft and they're just perfect. No one's going to notice them, of course, but that's just how jeans and shoes go: no one notices them because they're below eye level. plus everyone has jeans on, so there's nothing special about those specific ones on your body.



Also, I recently purchased a pair of high-top Vans. Really comfy, REALLY cheap. 12 bucks. OH, I love a sale. So much. I don't think i ever buy things at full price. Because if I do, there's a chance that at least 7 other people own that very item of clothing. Also, it's just a good way to save money and still get cool things.



I also got hair dye today (yeah! Chocolate Cherry. I'm stoked) that was on clearance for 4 dollars. and it's the good brand. Why would I go and search for the exact right color (which is hard to do with dyes...) and pay triple that amount when I can just pay 4 bucks and not even look at the other colors. plus, i'm one of the lucky ones whose complexion and face shape work with every haircut and color. And i thank heavens everyday (basically...) for that. So even if that cherry chocolate isn't exactly what I hoped for, it'll still be pretty on me and keep my craving for hair-cuts down for at least a while. Oh, i love haircuts... BUT i'm growing it out. Then after I get married and have kids, i can chop it all off again and go back to easy-to-manage hair. I sure hope i can last that long...



I feel like i need to add a picture... i like pictures.

This is a couch that I took a picture of at the Teton Dam. The one that busted and flooded and did damage. I guess it was whoever's way of "sticking" it to the man for busting the dam.

Speaking of dam and trips... because that's where this was taken... I still haven't figured out what I wanna do for my senior trip. It has to be cheapish (like I like) and fun. and fun. (had to emphasize.) I wanted to do a spontaneous trip where we just go in a direction (toward the coast, preferably) and find ourselves in cool places and have funny memories of searching for a hotel and memories. i guess i'll figure it out...

but i've gotta go read Death of a Salesman (hah. I accidentally typed Salesome. wha?? hahhh..)

-Elle Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment