Saturday, March 5, 2011

And your bird can Sing

i honestly couldn't think of a good title for this blog. so i picked the next song on beatles-playlist-shuffle on my ipod and "And your bird can sing" was the next one up. so there.

My addiction is not dying. it's going even stronger than ever, actually. I seriously spent 5 and a half hours on youtube today watching Beatles Anthology and i've still got one or two whole portions to go (5 or 6 portions split into 7 or 8 ten-minute parts). gee, whiz.
AND i found out i have ancestors from Liverpool! That's why i have such a great fake-English accent! awesome. beautiful.
I've just about got all of George's face shaded and all i've gotta do is finish his clothes and paisley hair and i'm done!! I'll take a pic and upload it as soon as i can. I'm stoked. Who knew i could draw? yayyy.

This is the pic i'm drawing but making his hair paisley print rather than black.


I've also got 3 wallpapers and 2 ringtones of beatlesy goodness on my cellular and 80 something beatles songs on my laptop as well as like 15 pictures and 123 songs on my ipod. beautius maximus.
AND i've learned, officially, 4 beatles songs on my uke -
Let It Be
Hey, Jude
Eleanor Rigby
All My Loving

double awesome.
Also, i've almost finished my online class (needed to graduate) and i'm almost done with high school all together! I'm still not senioritis-y yet. but i'm sure i'll get there. I'm just focusing on not being burnt out. I think i totally drown on my last math test though..... it was really hard and it was really long and i don't really like how my teacher teaches. it's too disciplinarian rather than on-my-level, which i'd prefer.

I dyed my hairs yesterday (that chocolate cherry i was talkin bout earlier) and i just trimmed my bangs and they're looking good.
I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, but i've got a bad case of the early-beatles hairstyle: Arthur. mine's only slightly updated, but it's the same basic mop-top the boys fashioned back in the day. Considering I'm a girl, it definitely has the potential of being creepy but i'm just trying to grow out my previously fauxhawked look so i can be a little girlier for a while. eh.

Finished readind Death of a Salesman for English and i didn't hate it. I didn't love it, though. It was frustrating and i really just wanted to slap Biff and Happy and give Willy some kind of pain-pill or sedative so he'd stop being such an enabler for his kids. And Linda! She needs like a day at the spa or a trip to paris or something to get her poor mind off the chaotic mess back home, poor girl. But whatever. it's basically one of the only books that i've read all the way through with out skimming or sparknotesing the parts i didn't get to read. Which, i guess, is a good thing.

I have had the strangest dream. Last night, i had a dream that this guy i know (only to be named if i'm asked personally) kissed my cheek and neck like 9 times and then puppy-dog looked at me and i kissed him twice on the cheek. And there was something about us needing to help orphans sell puppies and other animals and there was a weird food thing happening and i ended up having to clean corn and carrots and gravy off the floor with a snow shovel and my dad telling me that that concoction on the floor would be good over those shell noodles. And we had to paint the walls of a really big room with colorful polka dots and my mom saying something like "There aren't enough black dots" so she filled a window with big black dots, i think using a mongo Q-tip.
If anyone can decifer that one, please ring me because i would really like to know what orphans puppy-selling and me food-shovelling and all that would have to do with my life or future or whatever. Thanks.

tired and cold so i'm going to hit the hey-hey-haystack (?) aka sleeping bed
ahh...
-ElleBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment