Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got to get you into my life.

oh, gosh.

I accidentally fell for the guy from my dream of earlier. since ya'll know who i'm talking about and what's happening, i won't go on about it. because no one else will really read it besides those that already know.
He gave me a hug! well... after his show on monday... so he probably gave everyone else a hug too... but i was one of the first and it was a full hug and he came back after the huge-o crowd had mellowed and gave me a high five and a "peace" sign.
And today in newspaper, he came over while i was finishing George's face (YES! Finito! Just gotta take a pic. and maybe fix a few tad things) and leaned over right next to me and talked to me about my drawing and about the beatles and about his batman mask (okay. could that moment possibly get any better? highly unlikely not.) As T-Lex says, "opportunity train, Ellen. Jump on it." will do, lex, will do. The thing is, though, i don't want to jump and then land and get sliced into pieces because i jumped too far. (sense? sure...)

Also. well... basically that's all i'm obsessed with lately... I had a goal to look hott every day this week (because my slack clothes are all dirty... hah... and because of him... double hah) except i shouldn't wear nice things to jewelry because there's fire and other superscary things happ'nin on in there. and i have 2 ap classes that day and i'm just not in the mood to look great in any of my classes because no one i care that much about is in any of them. so yes.

And lent? People do that. I've never done that. I don't ever have the motivation or need for it. I like eating and i don't really have a big-o reason to give up eating something. I don't need to lose weight. Well... i suppose i could gain some muscle and lose some pounds rather than being a lazy gourd all the time... but i don't really want to give up fried foods or meat or caffeine. I like my food. Could it be a lent thing to eat more veggies and fruits? Can i do that? or does it have to be a give-up thing? i'll look it up... {sing the jeopardy theme here and imagine me searching} nope. i have to fast something. Well, there goes my lenting.

"desperate measures call for desperate actions at times of desperation"
- ln(e)

beatles lyric of the period of time until i post next:
"Ooo, you were meant to be near me
Ooo, and I want you to hear me
Say we'll be together every day
Got to get you into my life "

(linked it because i didn't want it on here. just because)

1 comment: