Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh, i'm sure...

I'm sure that this will all blow over when we get new staffs and I don't sit right next to him basically ever again. Which is either a happy or a sad thought: happy because I won't have such a "problem" with not being able to get my mind off of him and a sad thought because i probably won't have my mind on anyone else. or anything for that matter... well... maybe college... maybe.

My neighbor is moving and i'm excited about that. And i just emailed my uncle who lives across the country about ukuleles which is a subject I quite enjoy. a lot. (i keep wanting to write al. like al instead of all or al instead of a lot. eh.)

This was a total bizarro week. I don't know why but so much stuff seems weird and unreal and just off. It might just be some solar weirdness happenin. (yeah. I'm cool with astrology. I don't put my life into it, but i think it's funny and cool.)

I think i might just be into all 60's things. I was watching bits and pieces of old Ed Sullivan shows during commercial breaks while watching Celeb Apprentice (yeah. I watch that.) and i just wanted most of the music they showed that I saw. But i'm definitely not willling to pay 200 or whatever bucks just to get 4 dvds and Beatle 1 album and probably a bunch of other random junk they'd throw in. plus I didn't really wanna be on the phone for that long. just a mix of lazy for me. plus CA was on and i was into it. I'll probably end up researching some songs, create a playlist of them, and obtain them somehow. that's the plan - break.

I found a really great way to do my makeup that makes me look great. I'll probably do it tomorrow. and the next day. just because yeah. yeah.

daylight savings.
night.
-Ellaphella

No comments:

Post a Comment