Saturday, October 8, 2011

Youthful Energy

i have some. i actually have a lot. of both. Maybe not in equal proportions, but they're both there.

Turns out, i'm an incredible dancer. I won 3rd place at the 80's stake dance last night because i can really shake it. too bad i had to shake it to some weird "pop" music (whatever that is...) song. but i'm still awesome. i got a pack of victory tropical skittles. and a bunch of high-5's and a self-confidence boost. and a whole lot of day-after soreness. like paralyzing soreness. but it was still fun!

I hate to say it, but i'm kinda embarrassed about my age... all of the people in my ward are older than me and a lot of my classmates are older than me. All i have are class of 2011 sweatshirts and they screeeaaammm "Look how young I am!!" "I have no real-life experience!" "I'm a noooob!" and "So thaat's why she's not _____" fill-in-the-blank. maybe with "interested in dating me because i'm [probably] looking for an eternal companion."

man. my dishwasher is looouuud. i can hardly hear Titanic. yeah.. it's the only thing on tv. boooo no direct tv.. whatever. at least i have one. i cleaned the bathroom today. and mopped the floor in the kitchen. yay. oh and i hung out with erchap. it was rad. we ate some magnificent pizza and went to the mall for a spell and chilled and chatted. and looked at pics of Carl. yeah... i have a huge crush on him.

my head is singing "We watched Titanic and it didn't make us sad!" over and over because i'm watching it and i'm not sad a: because i don't get sad easily, 2: i can't hear it (as aforementioned) c: I love Leo DiCaprio a mill and he will never die to me. and when he does for real, i will be most sad. that is when i'll cry. possibly. or not... because i don't know him and i don't cry. Not heartless, just doesn't cry.

YAY! HAllowEEN Is COMING!! yay. yayaaayyyyyaaaay! it's my fave. and, and, i love how much candy i can buy for less. i'm gonna get a lot and then eat it over the span of till christmas. probably. oh. and i'm hungry now. I even ate 2 WHOLE pieces of pizza and lunch! and a bowl of oatmeal! blah blah.

oh, and if you want a shot of happiness with your morning coffee. or whatever you drink.. go to here and say "awww!" and "cuuuute!" and other things like that. seriously, it makes me so so happy.

that's all, she wrote.
-elle

No comments:

Post a Comment