Friday, October 21, 2011

Sho-out.

it's juss shout out mixt to one word. Sho-out.

This one goes out to Emily Mensing for being able to quote my blog. lolz. So cool. Follow her new blog HERE. she's great. On wednesday night, we went to Maverik and got hot chocolates and then drove around the round-a-bout 6 times (barf) and then chilled. twas cool. she's cool. We're friends. yeaaah. (pretend that was a really great song with some really nice riffs). 


This next one goes out to my fam. Ma famille sont amusant, drรดle, et bien. J'aime beaucoup ma famille. (translation: My family is fun, funny, and good. I like my family a lot.) I'm at home for the fall break (aka UEA aka Deer Hunt). It's super nice just to sit at home and have my family chillin around me and not worrying if they're judging me because i left a bowl in the sink or i haven't cleaned up the bathroom in a while or that i keep accidentally forgetting to clean the blasted microwave. It's also nice to have dvr, less traffic, someone to talk face to face to, someone to show funny junk to (without them thinking it's not funny.) or just anything. it's way comfier at home. even though i like the people in Orem more. if only i could have the best of both worlds: family and orem peeps. that'd be cool. but whatevre. 


And a sho-out to my lit professor! thanks for the B+ on my paper. I'm really pleased with it. And thank you for the insight, my next paper will be that much better. And, dear English prof, please don't judge me too harshly on my second paper. i'm okay with the C on my first, but i'd really like at least a B- or B or anything. is there a C+? because even that'd be nicer. but whatever, be fair. 


and i think that's all. I'm going to go to bed now cuz i'm tired and i'm trying to fit the last month's worth of lost sleep into one 4 day weekend. i'm sure i can do it. or something. 
Night!
-elle

1 comment: