Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I am so sad, I am so very very sad"

I bought Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World! it was only 10 bucks at walmart. And i've already watched it like 3 times. i love.
but that's not all this title has to do with my post, oh no. This pic should describe everything...
ok... not everything sucks. actually, it's pretty decent. I like my job still, school is... alright. busy but alright. And i like my ward a lot.

We went to the corn maze last night and it was super fun. Well... we got lost. obvz. and then we went to Del Taco like usual and it was cool. We chilled and chatted and left.

And i have a new bff! hah. Emily is way cool. we're cool. hah. she's in my ward and we chill.

but i do have to explain the picture, right? right. So remember those last 2 posts about that guy from work? yeah... he left the library yesterday with a girl. and she was wearing slippers. ew. but i guess i shouldn't be too sad considering i didn't even know his name.. but still. eh.

oh, man! I just tipped over my huge flower. my home-teachers and marcus brought me over a gigantor flower (a bird of paradise, i believe). here's a pic:

oh, it's from a fashion show. this is it as a fashion piece:
it's in her hands...
but it's cool, yeah!
man... i just worked for 5 hours and now i've gotta pack for my trip home tomorrow and clean my room and i've gotta do some homeworkz. oh. hah. my English class should definitely be called "Hipsters and Food 201H" becuz that's like what it is. and my teacher said "internetz" today and i refrained from lolzing.
anyway.
S'later!
-ellafella
p.s. I'm watching Father of the Bride pt. II and it's funny because Kieran Culkin is in both this and Scott Pilgrim. he plays the son in FotBpt.II and the gay roomie in SPvs.tW

1 comment:

  1. I totes love that movie!!
    and i want to attend your hipsters and food class because that sounds just about right.

    ReplyDelete