Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All Hallows week-before

seriously, it's been a lot. i think i'll make this a bulleted list!

  • to start (because the picture thing is being a bum again) i got my fingernail all tore up putting away nakeds. hah. i mean naked juices. and also, there's a fan in the back of the fridge i accidentally got too close to and yeah. ow. and now i've got this really gross thing on my finger and i've gotta wear silly gloves at work and in the shower to make me not have to constantly change my bandaid or snag the dangly nail on anything. grooossss. sorry.. but still. here's a picture of my bandaid shortly after the incident
  • found free streaming Doctor Who season 6! Hoooooorayy!! 
  • speaking of the Doctor, me and my ward-mate Marcus are going to be the Doctor and a companion (probably Amy once i find a wig maybe. or donna. probably amy.) for halloween this monday! (unless not. because there's nothing happening. eh. but still) hooray again! 
  • there was this guy at work today who was wearing a full on tux and then here's what happened: his friend (we'll call him guy 2) asked to see the tea choices. Amy (my boss) said "you've gotta give us something for it" (or something like that...) and the tux guy says "I'll give you a kiss" and Amy says "You'll have to ask my husband about that... but she [pointing to me] would be willing" and I say "I'm more of a fist-bump kinda girl." and he puts a piece of gum in his mouth and i'm like ew in my brain and then amy asks him why he's wearing a tux and he shrugs and says "just for fun." and i'm like double ew in my brain. so that's... interesting... 
  • and i should've posted this earlier but there was a guy at work before i left for home that played like 20 questions with me and his name is Blair and that's his middle name and he's seen me around. so that's... interesting... 
  • I went home. and it was super nice. i slept a ton and ate some yummy food and went to Logan and my dad helped me make chili for our FHE halloween chili cook-off slash party thing and it was cool. i didn't win, but Emily did and it was good. my cornbread should've won though. that stuff's like cake. I'll probably bring it to Italian Night on sunday. 
  • doctor who never ceases to excite me. never. and i love it a mill.
  • and i got some fancy facewashes today! It's that neutrogena skin id stuff and, so far, it's really nice. and it came with a lot too! like a 3-step regiment, spot treatment, body-acne spray, and a little tote bag. aww. i'm excited. it's super cool. and here's to helping my weird new acne problem. 
  • i took a really stressy American Lit test today but i think i did well. i made post-it note cards. then i made them accordian style and it was even better. then i drank a cream soda before and it was good. good.
  • french is fine. sometimes i accidentally speak in french and stuff. like i was just watching doctor who and he kept saying nephew and i kept translating "neveu" (i seriously just had to google how to spell nephew. sad day. and i'm an English major! who'da thunk?). 
  • there was another thing but i forgot it. it's okay. i'll remember later and then say something or something. and yeah.
I think that's all.. 
Doorbell! I wonder who?
it's for Gabi. no suprise. 
so i'm gonna go watch more Doctor. k cool.
love, ellen


2 comments:

  1. i love your life. it's much more exciting than my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all except for the whole hurty life pain i have and stuff. and stress and sleep. be grateful for your life, dear! you're beautiful and your fingers are well in tact! (i hope.. lolz)

    ReplyDelete