Friday, October 14, 2011

Flirt Boy part 2

remember that guy i was telling you about? yeah, he came back AGAIN!! And he's even cuter than i remember. still don't know his name... but still! And i want to know him so bad. like a million. Here are the things I know about him:


  1. he wears glasses
  2. he dresses well
  3. he likes chicken bowls with veg.
  4. he has a debit card. (Shoot! I should've checked to see if there was a name on it!)
  5. he sat at a computer facing the cafe for like 4 hours today.
  6. he dances to his ipod (love.)
  7. i think he has a crush on me too. we made eye contact quite a few times.
  8. it might be love at first sight
oops. and i don't even know anything substantial. and he doesn't know anything about me either. but i wanna give him my nunber. or just talk to him. or anything. annnyyythinng. 
i might go to bed early tonight.. i have to work early tomorrow. guh. and i'm dang tired. but whateves. 

love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment