Tuesday, October 4, 2011

C'est une Blague.

I renamed my blog. sometimes it's cool to have a diff blog title than the url. 
So i went with one of my new favorite French sayings:
C'est une blague.
it means "it's a joke" 
it's kind of like French's "jk, lol." but it's somewhat more formal. just a little.


speaking of French, in my class today, someone  brought croissants and butter and chocolate chips: incredifabulorad. i made that up. but no srsly, they were AMAZING. He works at Brick Oven and got them from there and i wanted to eat several.
j'ai envie manger trop de croissants. 
i'm starting to really like french again. maybe it's how funny my class is and how much i already know. 


anyway, i just thought you should know. 
love, elle

2 comments:

  1. But it's also a pun because it sounds like "c'est un blog," right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes! That's exactly it! Hah. i'm so glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete