Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Talk about Boys"

hah. i tole you, i've gotta put Beatles all over this sucker. This line is from "Boys" sung by Ringo. It's a cover version originally done by the Shirelles. Either way, it's a fun song. and a good way to start off this blog about - you guessed it - boys.

It's all good news this time!! And how weird is it that i've had 3 guys take interest in me in the month i've lived here and i lived at home for way longer and only had 2 boys ever. hm. And then i also have a crush on another boy. i'll explain in a bulleted list! fave! (i think i'll leave names out because just in case and stuff. blah, yeah.)


  • Boy 1: took interest in me, got my number, texted and called me. I had no interest in him. Because he creeped me out and i'm not sure if he's LDS. he came and watched me at work which was weird. 
  • Boy 2: in my ward. He asked for my number, i gave it to him, we played halo, he bought me in-n-out and we went to the 80's dance together. and watched Dr. Who. and he sat pretty close to me but i definitely made my hands unavailable for holding.
  • Boy 3: is in my English class. i've had a crush on him since the first week. our names fit pretty darn well and he's cute. he's from kaysville too! so we could live close enough to both of our families! perfecto. also, now we're in the same peer-review group. he ate my mac and cheese... and liked it! 
  • Boy 4: is unknown. like 99%. He came into my work yesterday, bought a chicken bowl, flirted with me for a bit. I said "I like your glasses." and he said "Yeah, Thanks. Us glasses kids gotta stick together, hey?" and i was like "marry me?" but not literally... in my mind. Then i went home, made my mac an cheese, internet broke, went back to the school to finish my homework. Then my boss said "That cute guy came back and just stood on the balcony above the cafe for like 10 minutes... waiting for his bride" and i was like a little school girl. which i guess i am in some ways. but how great is that!
and that's kind of all. and i'm really tired. (lol. i took a nap right after i wrote that. and now i'm off to work.)(]=
loves. ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment