Friday, October 7, 2011

contentedness

This week was certainly a make-up for the heck-tic mess that was last week. I don't even remember what happened because i was so flustered and stressed and it was not fun. in the slightest.

But this week has been really nice and fun. I was never in a tizz or panic-y. It's just been lots of good. if that makes sense... i'm just trying to remember why this was such a good week. I gave a guy in my ward my number. we played Halo on tuesday and it was fun. i killed some things. I'm really glad the real world isn't as violent and i hope that, if it does, the Doctor can swoop in and make it a peaceful place again. that'd be nice. and Jonny and me might hang out this weekend or something. idk. maybe the dance! (stay tuned for more into on that)

And a couple boys in my ward gave me their Joker pumpkin after famblynite. It's in my room on my dresser right now! and it looks like this:
It's really cool. and i'm very happy. it's painted greenish black on the back.

Oh, i'm at school right now. I have a class in an hour and a half and then i have work until 6ish. i close today. and then there's an 80's stake dance!! I hope it's real and good 80's and that, if it's not, they'll let me dj. because i know my 80's. even though some of the peeps in my ward were born there. you know... in the 80's. still.

And i'm watching Yellow submarine "The meanies are coming! The MEANIES ARE COMING!" on youtube at the same time. I have a paper due in my next class but i did it already and i really hope it doesn't suck. i hope it's actually really good. i feel good about it, but you know... blah and stuff.

And i guess you could say i'm on another epic Beatles kick. hhoops hah. no, it's cool. i like it.

 I'm thinking of buying a hot chocolate but i can just make me a free one in a couple hours. patience is a virtue, i spose. Seriously, though, it's freezing out here. there were like 2 days of autumn and then snow and cold and unhappiness. but i think it's going to warm up in a bit here. or at least it should. mother nature is a beast who is pms-y during spring and fall. short-tempered and quick to change her mind. sheesh.

and yeah, i think you're up to speed. so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment