Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome

to the month where everything changes. New friends, new school, new house, new financial problems, new job, new life.

After my meltdown last night, i've finally come to terms with things. Somewhat. I still have no idea where i'm going to get my money from and i'm still freaking out about being able to pay for everything, but i'm okay. I know God will watch over me and get me where i need to go.

I still don't know who my roomies are or what the living arrangement is or anything... so that's a little stressful... but it's okay. all okay. i'll learn and we'll work it out and everything will be alright.

And i'm sorry about my last post and how depressing it was. I was just frustrated and confused and worried and angry. and i definitely don't wanna write any of that stuff down in a journal because my journal is kinda specifically for what happened and not my feelings. that's what a blog is for. plus i'd be okay reading either of these things out to someone else. i don't have much to hide. and when i do have things to hide, i just write them in a Word doc and that's the end of that.

Anyway, i hope this month doesn't suck. and that i can deal with everything and that it'll all be okay and i won't freak out and get homesick. and that i'll get over my stupid anti-people funk.

whatever.
love, Ellen

oh, and i like this. (sorry. you get a link because i still can't embed any vids on my blog even with the new lappy. i think it's a blogger problem.)

No comments:

Post a Comment