Saturday, August 13, 2011

Here.. we............. Go.

I hope you caught that. it's a Dark Knight reference. As the Joker's going to push the button to blow up the barges but it doesn't work. All of this is besides the point, like usual.. but i always like having a back-story to go with my post titles and cleverness and all that..
Just wait, i'm getting to the exciting parts...
areyoureadyfordis?!
I GOT THE JOB!!! Most of you who read this probably already know, but I'm still so stoked! i didn't want to jinx it totally so i only told a few people i even had an interview. then i had another interview (mind you, both of these were in Orem so i had to drive an hour there and an hour back for each of them). Then, as i was walking around Urban Outfitters today (makes me sound hip, right? but really, i couldn't afford anything in there. i was just a side-kick, really.) i get a call. "Hello, is this Ellen?" "Yes, it is!" (me probably being way too excited) "We would like to offer you a position." AHHHH!!!
ok, i'm definitely making this seem like 90 million times more exciting then it should be. but i'm stoked. as many of you know, i've been on the famous job-hunt since like a year ago. and now I finally have a job! I start on Monday the 22nd. Just a couple days after i move in! But it will definitely help keep my mind off of being homesick.
AND! It's on-campus! so i will probably know the school pretty well by the time it starts. at least a little bit better than nothing at all. which is about where i am now.
I'm also going out to check out my living sitchiashun (sorry. sometimes i do stupid things and i decide to leave them. deal with it.) on monday which is awfully exciting. and IKEA. I love, i'm excited.
Everything Is Working Out!
all proves that the power of prayer is real and testimony and yeah yeah. woo! I'm so happy! I can do this now. Everything will be alright. yes.
Oh, and an exciting side-note. i was planning on trying to keep this a secret for a while, but whatever. I'm Getting new Specs this week!! They're kind of angularly circular. yes! i'm stoked. i'll post pics as soon as i get them. yah!

and that's all. thanks for dealing with this roller coaster for a while. it's fun, right?
no. i hate roller coasters.
whatever.
love, Elle Guapo

No comments:

Post a Comment