Sunday, August 28, 2011

The only thing I hate about...

is a thing i say too often. i don't know if that cancels things out or something, but i say it a lot.
it usually comes before things like
[The only thing i hate about]
-cinder blocks holding my bed up is that it kills when i stub my toe.
-living in Orem is the construction and driving.
-Dr. Who is that it's so dang addicting.
-singles ward is how singles-y everyone is.
-my dishwasher is that it's so cussin' loud.
-my cable is how slow channel-changing is.
-my job is how slow it's been all week.
-eating food is having to pay for it.
-shopping is not having any money for things i like.
but it's alright. i think these things and then i remember that i'd much rather it be like this. it could always be worse.
oh, i get to go home next weekend. it'll be nice to see my house again. and hang out with abby.
AND school starts tomorrow! I'm so so so nervous. i can't believe it's already here! i have to be to classes on time and i have to plan each day individually rather than just going through the motions. whatever those would be... I thought i should give you a little peek around
my flat. the pics aren't the best, but you get the gist.

This is a thouroughly blurry view of my living room. that bright light in the back is my patio. and my sofa and love seat and my roomie's bike and our nice tv.

This is my kitchen, fully equipped. that cupboard that's open is mine.

and this is a close-up of my cupboard. nice and full of goods and edibles, like it should be.

this is my desk and dresser, minus my laptop. but there's my printer and my lamp and my movies and lotions and chair. the norm, i spose.

this is my bed and my posters and that orange thing in the corner is my bean bag chair. and yes, i brought my pillowpet to college. don't judge.

and that's all, she wrote. or something. now i'm watching the regeneration of david tennant into matt smith!! sorry. i know. doctor who is addicting, like i said. and once i catch all the way up, it'll slow down, i promise.
maybe.
love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment