Thursday, August 4, 2011

And it keeps getting better...

seriously, it does.
But i don't want to jinx anything, so i'll save the news for when it comes.
probably monday.

but other than that, everything is going smoothly. i've been moving a lot of music onto my lappy so i can sync my ipod to it and blahblahblah. also, i got a new printer too. it's a good, simple, cheap one. hallelujah.

hmm... what else... i've been cleaning my kitchen every other day and mowing the lawn sometimes... but who cares about that, right?

And, i'm still working on the vlog. i don't know if i wanna do this thing right now for real because i've got a lot on my mind and i don't really have a real great camera to do it with. just my built-in webcam. so... blah yeah.

And that's basically it.
love, Elle Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment