Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brain explosion.

have you ever waited so hard for a surprise that your brain is just about to pop with excitement? yeah, that's like my life right now. It's not that i still have finals or anything like that, i'm just ready for something new to come. (this isn't all of the suprise.. but) I bought the soundtrack to my childhood "Kermit Unpigged"! AND some new specs! because one of my pairs has scratchy lenses and another one was sat on by accident (although i bent them mostly back into shape). Technically, those came today.. but still! they're a lot bigger than i expected...


but they're fine, i'll still wear them probably.
but seriously. I don't know if you know this but i get really anxious and excited when things are coming. I've been thinking about them and plotting on what to do when i get them. Also, it's going to be great. The next 3 to 5 weeks will be so full of greatness, i'm sure.

This week, though, i get to just relax and do nothing. I am going to take my sis out for lunch tomorrow and then hang out with Emily my photog friend on thursday.

And i'm going to Foster the People on my birthday! awesome.
okay, i'm going to wrap this sucker up.
love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment